Re: Why don't people help? -Reply

golden@cs.uno.edu
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 17:39:12 -0500

23 Jan 1996 15:34:36 -0600 (CST)@
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 15:30:27 -2723831617 (GMT-27238316:17)
Subject: Time for a newsgroup
To: CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu

I'd agree with the previous poster who suggested that it's time to
convert this list into a newsgroup. Perhaps some sort of batching of
news articles could still be done for people w/o Usenet access, but
the mailing list is becoming huge and it's very difficult to weed out
the junk articles (subscribe! unsubscribe! subscribe!)
arrrrrrrrrgh!!

Cheers,

--Golden

--
Golden G. Richard III               Asst. Professor, Dept. of Computer Science
golden@cs.uno.edu                   University of New Orleans (504-286-6045)