Re: New Listserv

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@caesar.safb.af.mil)
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 08:36:36 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 23 Jan 1996, Mark Folmsbee wrote:

> I just created 2 new listservs on my machine- Lloyd Herrera and I will be
> listowners.
>
> 1. cuseeme-law (for the legal community only)
>
> and
>
> 2. cuseeme-technical (TECHNICAL issues only)- reserve right to
> moderate it
> (but see note*!)
>
> In the meantime, any of you folks in the legal community who want to get
> together to figure out how to appy this technology in the law firm and law
> school setting, please feel free to join cuseeme-law.
>
> Shall we dance?
>
> Mark Folmsbee
> Associate Director, Washburn Law Library

Greetings:
Is the "cuseeme-law" being "restricted" for the legal community, only? Or
can us common folk sign-on as well? I just need clarification on what your
intended use and audience is.

Thank you for your time,

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine "derskine@apci.net"
PHONE: (618) 256-6891 "derskine@caesar.safb.af.mil"