Re: [W] Can CU-Seeme be used to link 2 PCs over a modem line?

Don Castella (dcastell@interaccess.com)
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 10:27:34 -0600 (CST)

Microsoft distributes a TCP/IP stack for WFW that was code-named Wolverine
before its release. It should be available from their ftp site. I assume you
also saw Grant Newland's recent message on using Trumpet Winsock for
direct-dial connections. The setup for the MS tcp stack would be similar.

Don Castella
dcastell@interaccess.com