Re: New Listserv

Mark Folmsbee (zzfolm@acc.wuacc.edu)
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 09:41:40 -0600 (CST)

The cuseeme-law listserv is designed for the law community---not sure how
helpful it would be for others---but it is open---so feel free.

The idea of the new listserv is to facilitate use of cuseeme in law
schools, law firms, and other legal organizations. Not to talk about the
legal implications of cuseeme.

mark folmsbee