Re:can i connect to someone ip

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Sat, 27 Jan 1996 03:22:28 -0600

>Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 18:15:51 -0500
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: Sabby <sabby@pathcom.com>
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: can i connect to someone ip
>
>hi,
>
>can i connect to someones ip add directly, so as to have just a 2 person
chat?????....i tried it and connected ok, but other person wasn't seeing my
video, just chat, but when they changed a setting, think was transmission,
then they could see me but not my chat typing??????

>we later both hooked up on a reflector site and then the other person could
see and chat to me ok.

>any help would be appreciated!
>
>Ps.....come on Cornell...hurry up with 32 bit version for win95.
>
>sabby@pathcom.com

Before they connect to you, make sure you click on Conference/Start Sending,
otherwise your CU might not be set to transmit. Also check your settings so
they match your modem speed.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe