QuickCam

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Sun, 28 Jan 1996 04:06:36 -0600

>Date: Fri, 26 Jan 96 08:45:28 -0600
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: Tony <dcattani@cyberspc.mb.ca>
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: QuickCam
>
>I have just installed a QuickCam on a pentium -90 running win95. Ihave 32
meg ram and a scsi hd- vidoe card is ati-mach64-
>The problem I am having is a video image that is negative with the screen
split into three parts. The top half of the picture is garbled, with the
bottom half split into two negative pictures. Does anyone have a suggestion
to fix this.
>email dcattani@cyberspc.mb.ca
>Thanks
>Denis

IF you don't have version W0.84b7 then go get it. If you already have it,
select 64 shades of grey under the pallette section of File/Video Setup and
under Format, select quarter video.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe