Re: Hi-Speed connection help

John R. Haggis (haggis@cesium.com)
Tue, 30 Jan 1996 04:56:09 -0800

One question:

About this "4mb" line from TCI... Most cable forays I've heard of into
TCP/IP transport involve a fast incoming line and slug-like outgoing line.
This could be a new infrastructure, but most of them are geared toward
content delivery. Are you sure the 4mb is bidirectional? If it were only
incoming, it wouldn't do very well for your CU-SeeMe reflector to send out...

- John (haggis@cesium.com)