Re: WARNING to reflectoradmins

David Fridley (dgfasn@dante.lbl.gov)
Wed, 31 Jan 1996 09:15:41 -0800 (PST)

I agree that that was a very moderate and thoughtful response to finding
his reflector site being used extensively by gays. I can't help but
think, though, that it was no coincidence that the author of the mail and
reflector administrator is from Norway. Rarely do you see Europeans
becoming as hysterical as Americans (and several posters on here) on the
subject of nudity and gay lifestyle. Strange too, in this land of the
sacred First Amendment, that compromises to satisfy all users is usually
overlooked in the run to the extreme response ("ban them all and report
them to the authorities") ("nudity and sex on public sites is our right,
so just close your windows")

Now back to the main program, currently in progress :)
David