Re: CU-SEEME

Mark L. Bardenwerper (bardenwe@vbe.com)
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 19:13:38 -0600

Gerard Cooke wrote:

> Hi, I recently purchased a Connectix b/w camera and had been hoping to do
> some video-conferencing with my class of grade 3 students...I get an
> error message saying " Can't open MacTCP err= -23009".

MacTCP has its problems. Perhaps you should download the free "FreePPP".
We are using it in our school system. It is easy to set up. And has
given us no problems. Also, it would be best if you would give us
additional information such as System Version, modem type and speed,
connection type (PPP, SLIP, etc.). Mark L. Bardenwerper #:?)

<http://www.rockstar.com/ppp.shtml>