Re: Stealth64 Video 2001TV

Vandevort, Ed (vandevort@ppg.com)
Tue, 14 Jan 97 08:58:00 PST

Scott:
Thanks for your interest. So far I have done
the following in Windows95:
1- Removed all old CuSeeMe program files
2- Removed any mention of CuSeeMe in
the Win.ini & System.ini files in c:\windows directory
3- Installed CuSeeMe vs. 2.1.1 "Demo" version program
4- Restarted computer allowing new settings to take effect
5- Started CuSeeMe using its icon in CuSeeMe Group(folder)
---------------------
Problem:
6- Recieved a GPF error with the STLTHCAP.DRV
{ Stealth64 video capture driver }
7- Closed & returned to Windows95 Main Screen
---------------------
Next Steps: { Possible solutions to get CuSeeMe running }
Eliminate the stlthcap.drv (temporarily) from the win or system ini
files.
Then try to run CuSeeMe again. If CuSeeMe runs as a "lurker", then
add the CUDOODLE.DLL as my video capture driver. If it DOES NOT
RUN by removing stlthcap.drv , then I'M OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS !!
This all sounds quite logical, but we will just have to try it tonight and
see !!
Wishing myself "Lots-O-Luck", I will keep all you CU List members informed.
Ed