From: Brian Dowtin
To: CU-SEEME-L
Subject: Re: Taping a CU SeeMe Session
Date: Friday, January 24, 1997 1:46PM

Hi,
I'm sure there are a multitude of ways to do this but one that comes
to mind is ATI's PC2TV card. (A friend just purchased one)
and it outputs to a monitor and to RCA Video/Audio out jacks so you can
tape whatever's on your screen. Its in the 170 range w/o 3D acceleration
and a bit more with it.

Also you can look into those $99 video conversion boxes that plug into
your vga port and give you normal video out - seems though recently
they've all gotten a little better and the price has gone up to about the
150-200 range on most.

My friend is very pleased with his ATI card, and I haven't heard report of
anyone who uses the port plugin type.

Hope it Helps,
'Brian