Re: hello

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 10:21:19 -0600

At 04:39 AM 1/24/97 -0800, you wrote:
>hello everyone,
>
>my name is robert burroughs and i am new to the list. i have a couple of
>question.
>1) my menu will not come up on my program, anyone ever have this problem?

Just a guess...are you using win95? If so, startup CU and then look at the
task bar to find the main window. RIGHT click on it, then choose MOVE from
the menu. Press the cursor keys to move the window onto the screen, and hit
ENTER to place it there. This happens whenever you close CU with any of the
windows in a minimized state.

>2) is there software available that allows you to capture individual
>windows.

Sure....how do you think I got the captures on my web page? CLIPMATE works
great, altho there are other programs that work similar. Go to
http://www.thornsoft.com/ to get the latest version of CLIPMATE.

>and,
>
>3) what some reflector sites out there?

Check my web page, either in the "Reflector List" section, or the "Reflector
Connector" section.

>thanks
>
>robert

Bill Woodland (Squeek)