Re: hello

Yours Truly (relkay01@fiu.edu)
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 13:41:34 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 28 Jan 1997, Bill Woodland (Squeek) wrote:

> >2) is there software available that allows you to capture individual
> >windows.
>
> Sure....how do you think I got the captures on my web page? CLIPMATE works
> great, altho there are other programs that work similar. Go to
> http://www.thornsoft.com/ to get the latest version of CLIPMATE.

You can also try CU-Doodle. On top of grabbing individual frames, you
could capture an AVI (or was it an MPEG?). I never tried this, but I've
seen the option there.

Question: did anyone try to run multiple copies of CUDoodle (with
different x and y positioning values?) Something like this might be fun
for people who already use CUDoodle for usage with Snappy. In other
words, is it possible to run CUDoodle once as an MSVIDEO driver and again
just as an AVI/MPEG screen grabber?

Thanx,
Ron
P.S., the Snappy problem I've had is indeed solved. Next thing I plan to
do is pester Play Inc. to maybe make a COLOR preview screen smaller than
the 320x200 (I believe) B&W screen they currently use. We just need
160x120 for videoconferencing purposes... :)