Re: need addresses

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Thu, 01 Jan 1998 17:16:12 -0600

At 03:01 PM 1/1/98 -0500, Joshua Balkenhol wrote:
>Where would I go to find names and addresses
>I have cu-seeme but can't use it because I don't know or have any
>address's so if anyone can help please send me something
>
>also if you could tell me how to figure out my own address
>
>thanks
>joshua balkenhol

Check my web page. Click on "Download and Getting Started Info" in the
menu on the left to get the program, install it, set up your own nickname
and transmit/receive rates, and where and how to download a reflector list
and import it into your phonebook. I tried to make this page as SIMPLE to
follow as possible...it might be just what you need.

Personal web page: http://www.realtime.com/~wcw
CU-SeeMe page: http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW