Re: need addresses

Thu, 01 Jan 1998 19:30:26 -0600

You do not give the version you are using, so I can only tell you
what I have for the Cornell PC version. This version has you current
IP # in the lower right hand corner of the main window.
for info on other addresses, the best starting point would be shown
below. Also look at the other sites I have selected for other info.
Best of luck and enjoy!

--
What is a listserv?
http://www.cit.cornell.edu/cit-pubs/email/using-lists.html