Re: Japanese

Sat, 03 Jan 1998 08:15:51 +0100

Barbara_Sawhill-fac@nobles.edu schrieb:
>=20
> Could anyone tell me how one can use Japanese characters in CU See me
> videoconferencing?=20
Well.. I can=B4t help You with that but here a few comments about contact=
to Japanese people, for all Cu folks:

How to view Japanese Homepages with US/European browsers (so that You
don=B4t get WINDOWS character set garbage, but the Japanese graphics):
Just enter the URL of the Japanese homepage in the entry form at:=20
http://www.shodouka.com/info.html
and -le voila - it works !

If You exchange homepage informations with Japanese people (by a
vidphone or video conferencing tool like Cu-SEEME) and have a look at
their pages just partly written in english langage, even if You don=B4t
understand how to interpret (e.g. read) Japanese characters as I don=B4t
do, too, it=B4s quit a help to find out links and the rare english words
and links !!!!

All about CU-SEEME, Iphones, refs and so on:
http://home.pages.de/~h/cuseeme.html
http://home.pages.de/~h/iphone.html
http://home.pages.de/~h/contact2.html
http://home.pages.de/~h/iphone2.html

Sincerely
Rolf

--=20
/ / / Alone on the data highway...
/ / like on an allee in Hannover-Herrenhausen
/ / / Rolf Hemmerling, Germany
/ / http://home.pages.de/~rolf.hemmerling/