Re: USR BigPicture uses Hauppauge capture card?

billh4casa@juno.com
Sun, 4 Jan 1998 20:40:35 -0600

about the rca - how do you make that work with cu-seeme - it comes with
its own program and I can see myself but can't figure out how to connect
to anyone. I entered addressetc, but i get no response so i thought i
would switch my friend to cu-seeme.

/What do you think?