Re: HELP! I AM DROWNING!

billh4casa@juno.com
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 15:57:27 -0600

I just had a hot one. I had no idea that a man connected to win 95 would
NOT have win95 aol!! The message I kept getting was tcp/ip not assigning
a host number. Well trying to connect 16 bit to 32 bit is very hard.
The obviou solution was to upgrade his aol to 32 bit (win95 version).

It just you how dumb we can be when we think we have it all together..
Thought you'd enjoy a joke on me.

Bill Hoge