Re: Reflector List!

Wed, 7 Jan 1998 14:31:42 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 6 Jan 1998, Mark E. Hendricks wrote:
> As per the instructions on Michael Sattler's WWW page, I copied the file
> 'nickname.ini' (directory of reflectors worldwide) into the CU-see-me
> working directory. It did not seem to do anything. Anyone know why? I am
> using the Cornell version 0.92b2. Thank you.

Hehe..and that's why me and some others are trying to get White Pine to
update their web page on where to find reflectors. Michael Sattler's
reflector list hasn't been updated since 0.92b2 came out. (I believe it
was last updated sometime in 1996).
Try my reflector scanner at
http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/streak/scan
You can download it in Cornell 0.92 Phonebook format and save it and
import it. Sattler's list wasn't designed for the newer Cornell version,
but the older 1995 version from Cornell.
The exact URL for the phonebook format would be
http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/streak/scan?command=printnewcornell&age=0

Just use Save As..type in "streak.pbx" with the quotes..then select the
import option in CU.