Re: Reflector List!

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Wed, 07 Jan 1998 23:34:31 -0600

At 04:29 PM 1/6/98 -0500, Mark E. Hendricks wrote:
>As per the instructions on Michael Sattler's WWW page, I copied the file
>'nickname.ini' (directory of reflectors worldwide) into the CU-see-me
>working directory. It did not seem to do anything. Anyone know why? I am
>using the Cornell version 0.92b2. Thank you.
> Response Greatly Appreciated,
>
> Mark E. Hendricks

The last time Michael Sattler updated his page was back on July 15 of 1996.

Go to my page (listed below) and click on "Download and Getting Started"
and scroll down to the "Reflector List" section and follow the directions
there.

Personal web page: http://www.realtime.com/~wcw
CU-SeeMe page: http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW