Re: Reflector List! "Import"

Thu, 8 Jan 1998 00:51:24 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 7 Jan 1998, Douglas Macduff wrote:
> But I have forgotten how to import any new reflector to it....

CU 2.1.X doesn't have any import options..You just have to replace that
file. Or cut and paste into it.

> When I get to say Streaks HP, do I just copy and paste it to the NICKNAME
> file?

If you don't want to keep your current list (ie..you don't have any
private reflectors in it..or others that you want to save)..
Go to:
http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/cgi-bin/nph-cgiwrap/streak/scan?command=printnickini&age=0

Then select Save As..and enter in nickname.ini in your CU directory..Then
reload CU and it should be there.

As far as importing... just cut and paste into the nickname.ini
file..easiest way is to just replace the file though.

There's also help for downloading each of the formats at
http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~streak/aboutver.html