Re: Had A Problem...

Sat, 10 Jan 1998 09:39:44 -0600

We would be more in a position to help you if we could interpret your attachment. However, it is in a Mac only
format. If you want to send attachments:
First, do not send them unsolicited to the list, as many people resent it for several reasons; send them to
individuals whom you have firm contact with.
Second, send them in a format that is universally acceptable. ASCII is the accepted norm.
Please try again, but just a description within your message along with info on your computer setup.

--
What is a listserv?
http://www.cit.cornell.edu/cit-pubs/email/using-lists.html