Re: Fps with Connectix grey scale cam

Sat, 10 Jan 1998 10:22:39 -0600

Sounds like all is well, there. FPS is going to be slower with QuickCam. You
could experiment with Max setting up to 33, but it probably won't help that
much. Yes, I keep my transmit rates low as well. I consider this great ref
ettiquette.

--
What is a listserv?
http://www.cit.cornell.edu/cit-pubs/email/using-lists.html