Re: IP incorrect msg.

Sat, 10 Jan 1998 10:41:14 -0600

If you do not use Windows 3.x, you will not need to do this. If you do, and
you have what is known as dynamic addressing, you will not have the same IP
each time you connect. With dyanamic addressing, each time you connect, your
provider assigns you an address at random. This is so you can access their
bank of modems without conflicts with other subscribers.
Please give us more info on your setup.

--
What is a listserv?
http://www.cit.cornell.edu/cit-pubs/email/using-lists.html