Re: blurry connectix quickcam

Mark E. Hendricks (mehendricks@myself.com)
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 23:23:10 -0500

At 05:03 PM 1/13/98 -0800, you wrote:
>My old black and white Connectix QuickCam just started having a blurry
>image. I've tried these 2 programs: COnnectix's QuickPict and
>Microsoft's Netmeeting.
> I'm running Win95 and I've gotten the same blurry problem on 2
>different but good computers. The camera was working fine and this
>blurriness started and then the blurriness went away but it came back.
>Once I was using the camera and the blurriness started while I was
>watching.
> I assume the camera's broken and I'm asking if anyone knows how to fix
>it?
>Thanks
>Mark

>http://www.softeknet.net/sandersm This homepage is strictly puzzles.
>Updated 11/26/97
>
>"Understanding is power." Marilyn Vos Savant

I suggest that, prior to assuming that your cam is broken, you review any
software and/or hardware which you may have just recently installed. While
your cam may be broken, it may be some recently installed hardware and/or
software is causing a conflict with either your cam or its associated
software.