Re: Any Hauppauge WinTV-Users here?

Sat, 17 Jan 1998 03:06:18 -0600

Jack Slater wrote:

> I'm still having troubles with my Hauppauge with GPF's....I have instal=
led
> a serial mouse but my PC/Win95 still wont give up IRQ12! My sound card=
is
> on IRQ 5 but when I put the Hauppauge card in..the modem moves to 5, so=
und
> to 10 (which was open) and Hauppauge to 12 same as mouse. No way to
> disable PS2/IRQ12 in Cmos. Any other ideas???
> Jack
>
> \\\|///
> \ ~ ~ /
> (\ @ @ /)
> +--------------o000--(_)--000o---------------+
> | Jack Slater | jslater@casecorp.com|
> | Phone 309-752-3503 | hotkey@revealed.net |
> | Fax 309-752-3565 | pager 71-164 |
> | http://home.revealed.net/hotkey |
> +--------------------------------------------+
>
> On Thursday, January 15, 1998 11:14 AM, Michael Fehr
> [SMTP:fehr@uni-duesseldorf.de] wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > As I=B4m still facing some problems with my Hauppauge WinTV-Card and =
the
> > CU-SeeMe-Client (I am using the version W0.84b7 as the 32-Bit version
> > doesn=B4t support PAL-Cams yet), I would like to get in contact with =
other
> > Hauppauge WinTV-Users.
> >
> > THX for your efforts,
> >
> > Michael
> > --
> > Michael Fehr <fehr@uni-duesseldorf.de>
> > Student of business management at Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet
> Duesseldorf,
> > Germany
> > PGP RSA-Key: 0x18407419
> > PGP DSS/Diffie-Hellman-Key: 0x6FEBA84E

What kind of CMOS are you using? I have American Megatrends. There you w=
ill
find disable PS2 in Advance CMOS setup. Press delete upon boot and scroll=
down
on menu. Again, we need more info on your computer and your CMOS.

--
What is a listserv?
http://www.cit.cornell.edu/cit-pubs/email/using-lists.html