Re: Problem with my local video

Loron Holden (mytyme@gulftel.com)
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 08:52:08 -0600

I have been having the same problem, try this: go to
start/settings/control panel/multimedia/advanced/video capture
devices/quick cam driver/properties/select "use this capture
device/OK/apply/ restart your computer. I think this was starting to work
when my camera gave up the ghost, I am trying too get some answers from
quickcam but they seem to give support a very low priority.

L.Holden