Re: Any Hauppauge WinTV-Users here?

Daniel W. Erskine (erskined@gte.net)
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 08:46:58 -0600

Greetings:
You know, I've tried this out numerous times without success! Whenever I
start CU-SeeMe (Cornell version), I get the message "Unsupported video
capture setting". Then my session comes up in WinTV mode (by default).
I've yet to see where I can change my source preferences?!? Now, whenever
I make changes through the sub-menus you suggested [View][Preferences],
[Video][Source] or [Video][Format], I get these same annoying messages!
Well, I *do* need to read the "Hardware Supported" FAQs, so I won't
complain about it ;)

Thanx for the assist :)
"SHUT UP, BRAIN!!! ...Or I'll STAB you with a Q-tip!
-Homer Simpson

Daniel W. Erskine mailto:derskine@swbell.net
mailto:netsup75@edwardjones.com

----------
> From: Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. <bardenwe@compufort.com>
> To: erskined@gte.net
> Cc: CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
> Subject: Re: Any Hauppauge WinTV-Users here?
> Date: Tuesday, January 20, 1998 7:43 PM
>

> Daniel W. Erskine wrote:
>
> > Greetings:
> > I have a Hauppauge WinTV/dbx TV tuner board, and it "works" fine for
me.
> > Problem is I have to start the WinTV application first and set the
tuner to
> > my preferred channels/inputs, then I have to quit WinTV and start
CU-SeeMe!