Re: audio problems

Wed, 21 Jan 1998 15:13:04 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 20 Jan 1998, James Berg Jr. wrote:
> I have a 486 sx 66 mhz with 8 megs of ram a 33.6 modem and I am getting
> audio off of the cu-seeme prg in a very choppy formation. What can I do
> to correct this??

I wouldn't count on getting any of the more modern White Pine codecs to
work on a non-pentium.

You should be able to get The delta-mod 16kps codec to work with the
Cornell version though...use long delay (0.92b2) or 100ms
Pause your vid, close all other vids, select a max send of 20, max receive
of 28.
(If you're using the WP 2.X versions, hit the close all button a few times
to close all the vids).