Re: Any Hauppauge WinTV-Users here?

Wed, 21 Jan 1998 15:18:59 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 20 Jan 1998, Daniel W. Erskine wrote:
> I get the message "Unsupported video
> capture setting". Then my session comes up in WinTV mode (by default).

The Unsupported video capture setting dialog, as I understand it, means
that the format is incorrect for CU-SeeMe. It doesn't have to do with the
source of where the vid is from (TV, S-video, etc). That's what the Video
Source button is used for with my STB TV/PCI card.

> Now, whenever
> I make changes through the sub-menus you suggested [View][Preferences],
> [Video][Source] or [Video][Format], I get these same annoying messages!

Look at the local vid window..try each format listed in Video->Format
until you get one that works...Then exit and reload and you shouldn't get
any error messages unless it's not saving the changes for some reason.