Re: trying again...

Si Ballenger (sballen@cetlink.net)
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 20:37:32 -0500

You might turn your news reader to the winnov news server at 208.203.3.30,
where they answer questons about the winnov cards (note that the philips OEM
card is kind of like "satin's love child"), so you might not get direct
answers, but somebody may have had similar problems. Did you remove your tv
card? The winnov card reportably won't work if there is another capture card
installed. Try the card with something like netmeeting to see if it works
with it.