Re: No Video

Sat, 24 Jan 1998 03:23:10 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 23 Jan 1998, Artie wrote:
> I recently installed a new video card, ATI All-In-Wonder...with a TV
> tuner and video caption capabilities...My problem is that each time I
> launch Cuseeme, I get the Video from the TV tuner and not from the
> Connectix Cam I have

If you're using WP 2.1.X:
Edit -> Preferences -> Video -> Click Capture Device and drop down to
the Quickcam then click OK
If you're using WP 3.X:
In the Phone Bookm click Test Setup -> Test Video -> Click Capture Device
and drop down to the Quickcam then click OK
If you're using Cornell 0.92b2:
It doesn't support multiple capture devices...so do this:
Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Multimedia -> Advanced -> Double
click video capture devices. FInd the ATI one..double click and disable
it. Then click OK.

This disables the TV tuner...it SHOULD be under video capture devices.