Re: Connectix QuickCam VC - Price?

Wed, 28 Jan 1998 13:25:41 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 28 Jan 1998, Gary Dietz wrote:
> If you purchase CU 3.1 "hard goods" in a box in the store, or hard goods
> online, you get a serial number for 3.1. This serial number will "unlock"
> even the preview versions of Mac 3.1, AFAIK.

Thanks for the clarification. I assumed the Mac 3.1 used a different
serial number than the PC 3.1. Someone might want to make a note on this
somewhere on the Mac Readme if it's not already there. Of course, a lot
of Mac users I know only really want MJPEG support, not all the flashy
stuff..but I won't get into that :)

I'll let the Mac users that I have contact with know this..Thanks :)