Re: Snappy, CU-DOODLE,CU-SEEME

Fri, 30 Jan 1998 07:27:35 +0100

Ken Colburn schrieb:
> Can anyone tell me how to connect a camcorder to the CUSEEME system?
> I have a device from the Snappy frame grabber program that plugs into
> the printer port, but the camera doesn't seem to work with CUSEEME.

a) Try the SNAPCAP video transfer utility for video transfers without
CU-SEEME

b) Try to capture the video from the frame grabber window (or from the
window of SNAPCAP ?) to get a video format suitable for CU-SEEME

All about CU-SEEME, Iphones, refs and so on:
http://home.pages.de/~h/cuseeme.html
http://home.pages.de/~h/iphone.html
http://home.pages.de/~h/contact2.html
http://home.pages.de/~h/iphone2.html

Sincerely
Rolf

--
      /   /   /  Alone on the data highway...
    /       /    like on an allee in Hannover-Herrenhausen