RE: INTEGER DIVIDE BY 0

JONES, BYRON (BJONES@admiss.msmail.miami.edu)
Fri, 22 Jul 1994 23:09:40 -0400

After my own experimentation, and others suggestions, I have found two
possible culprits:

1. Set your video format to 8-bit palletized and 160x120.
2. Set your Preferences - Maximum bandwidth rate to a non-zero number.

This got me up and running...

Byron Jones
bjones@admiss.msmail.miami.edu
Office of Admission
University of Miami

-- Generation-X will be the first generation unable to afford
-- .sig files better than their parents...
----------
From: cu-seeme-l
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: INTEGER DIVIDE BY 0
Date: Friday, July 22, 1994 9:52PM

Several people, specifically Nigel Ballard (June 18), Ali Haydar Goktogan
(July 17) and Byron Jones (July 22), have reported that when using the
windows version of CU-SeeMe, they receive the error:

Application Error
INTEGER DIVIDE BY 0

Has anyone found a solution to this problem, or are there any ideas on the
table? I have the same problem when trying to connect my two machines for
a one-to-one conference.

- Jason

--
// | Jason Cote