RE: Help for this Thursday

JONES, BYRON (BJONES@admiss.msmail.miami.edu)
Mon, 25 Jul 1994 16:56:59 -0400

Sure, I'll be there.

I'm running the Windows version, so I'll have no sound (unless we use
phone.)

Byron Jones
bjones@admiss.msmail.miami.edu
Office of Admission
University of Miami

-- Generation-X will be the first generation unable to afford
-- .sig files better than their parents...
----------
From: cu-seeme-l
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Help for this Thursday
Date: Monday, July 25, 1994 4:27PM

Hi,
My name is Jerry Shedlosky. I have used CU See Me as part of the Global
Schoolhouse Project. I have a request of other CU See Me users. I have
been asked to demonstrate CU See Me to a group of parents the evening of
July 28 at 7 pm Central Daylight Time. I cannot offer a demo unless I'm
somewhat sure there will be eople at the reflectors. If I do not hear from
anyone by noon on Wednesday, I will have to cancel the demonstration. If
you can help with this, I would appreciate it.
Jerry Shedlosky
Holmes Elementary
Lincoln, Nebraska
jshed@lps.esu18.k12.ne.us