Re: Picture quality with Germany and Japan

Jean Armour Polly (jpolly@nysernet.org)
Thu, 28 Jul 1994 12:11:40 -0400

A couple days ago I did have a CU-SeeMe session with a gentleman near
Bonn I believe. We did not use audio, but the video rates were acceptable.
"Acceptable" is funny, isn't it?
A year ago we were still amazed we could do this at all! ;-)

JP