ProMovie Spectrum

Richard Kennerly (kennerly@nr-tech.cit.cornell.edu)
Fri, 29 Jul 1994 14:35:23 -0400

About the ProMovie Spectrum Card:

Since this is such an inexpensive card, we (I) would like to add support for
it when I get time (working on the AUDIO support first). What I need is
technical specs for the card to see why our palletes don't sync up.

When, somehow, I obtain the technical specs I'll try to find the time to
add it in; it might not be too much work.

-Rich Kennerly - <rbk1@cornell.edu> PC Windows CU-SeeMe developer