Re:cu-seeme problem

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Tue, 02 Jul 1996 00:14:17 -0500

>Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 18:12:12 -0500 (CDT)
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: sekar@engrss2.unl.edu (Sekar Balasubramanian)
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: cu-seeme problem
>
>Hi,
>I have a problem with cu-seeme.
>
>I dont see my local video window on the screen. When I open
>cu-seeme, the window with my id as the title appears for a fraction
>of a second and disappears.
>
>I would appreciate any help on this.
>
>--
> , _
> () _ |) _, ,_ /|/_)
> /\ |/ |/) / | / | | \
>/(_)|_/| \/\/|_/ |/ o|(_/o
>
> e-mail: sekar@engrs.unl.edu
>
> WWW => http://engr-www.unl.edu:5000/home_new.html

If you're using Windows 95, I bet it's on the task bar. If it is on the
win95 task bar, RIGHT mouse click it on the task bar, then LEFT click on
MOVE. Using the CURSOR KEYS, move UP and LEFT until the wire-frame is
visible, then hit ENTER to drop it there. This happens ONLY when you exit
cu-seeme with a window MINIMIZED.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe