Re: Boston visit

jwf2@slip.net
Tue, 2 Jul 1996 00:14:39 +0000

> Date: Tue, 02 Jul 1996 00:11:09 -0500
> From: Bill Woodland <wcw@bga.com>
> To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
> Subject: Boston visit

> OK, OK, I know this isn't a social mailing list, but this is a one time
> thing, adn I'd love to meet some of you other CUers in person if I can.
>
> I'll be in Boston from July 3rd thru the 6th, then in Cape Cod till the
> 12th. If anyone on the list will be there, I'd love to meet or talk on the
> phone. I'll be staying at 49 Garden Street in Boston...don't know the phone
> number tho. Try the phone book under the name of Moya Whiting. The Fetzer
> House in Cape Cod (Wellfleet) is 508-349-0962.
>
> Email me with your number, or call, and I'll try to get in touch. I'll
> check my email Tuesday night for the last time before I leave. No computer
> for 10 days :)
>
> In the mean time, happy viewing to all :)
>
> Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
> Squeek on Undernet IRC
> Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe
> PC only, no MAC questions, please.
> http://www.realtime.com/~wcw/
>

> BILL!!!! DONT LEAVE US

Now who the heck do you think is going to run down all these
tech/help questions?? HMMMM?

No, just kidding....have a great trip.

(and thanks for all the help/tech/nerves that youve supplied
over the months!!) (not that your going to leave us, but HEY TEN DAYS
IS A LONG TIME MAN, cant you make it a 3 day trip or something??)

ASta,

HAVE A GOOD TRIP!!!