Re: Connectivity?

Dennis J. Streveler (strev@mobius.net)
Wed, 03 Jul 1996 21:31:42 -0700

At 11:15 AM 7/4/96 +0900, Takashima wrote:
>We are trying a point-to-point connection with CU-SeeMe for the first time
>through
>a dial up MacPPP service. We are able to "connect to self" but are not
>able to connect
>to the other end. We get "No response" message when we enter the IP
>address of the
>party on the other end. What possiblities are there that could go wrong?
>We use
>Cu-SeeMe 0.83b3, QCAM, Mac7100, USR 28.8kbps modem.
>
>Any help would be appreciated.
>

>Qunio Takashima (高嶋邦夫)
>Technology Interlink Management
>3-12-11 Takanawa, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108 Japan
>-----
>Internet: qunio@twics.com or qunio@media.mit.edu
>CompuServe: 72126, 1554
>Niftyserve: MGH02307
>-----

Kunbawa, Qunio-san,

Try connecting to the Cornell or White Pine reflector and see if you connect
to them. I don't see any obvious reason why you should be having this
difficulty. Sorry.

Good luck,
Dennis

Systems Consultant | CIS: 71036,1645
| web: www.usr.mobius.net/strev
-Future Technologies in Medicine / | CUSeeMe: ws1.streveler.xo.com
Methodologies | 415 469-9476 fax