Re: Comments about Connectix Color Quick Cam

andy pickett (andyp@netdex.com)
Sun, 07 Jul 1996 12:38:23 -0800

i bought the color quickcam ~1 month ago, and wish i had bought the bw=20
version. besides cuseeme stuff, for just picture taking and movies,=20
etc, the bw gives much better definition. another reason i went with=20
the color is the focus ability, which in my opinion is not worth a=20
whole lot.

save the bucks, buy the bw.

ap