From: owner-CU-SEEME-L
To: CU-SEEME-L
Subject: Re: Comments about Connectix Color Quick Cam
Date: Sunday, 07 July, 1996 12:38PM

i bought the color quickcam ~1 month ago, and wish i had bought the bw=20
version. besides cuseeme stuff, for just picture taking and movies,=20
etc, the bw gives much better definition. another reason i went with=20
the color is the focus ability, which in my opinion is not worth a=20
whole lot.

save the bucks, buy the bw.

ap