Re: Was...Re: Cu-SeeMe over cellular phone..now POVERT

Kent Starr (wizzard@icanect.net)
Tue, 16 Jul 1996 22:29:00 -0400

Ron Elkayam wrote:

> I personally don't make
> donations now, and I won't do it unless I feel it will make a > =

> difference,

Yes you do! Every April 15th! But you're right, it doesn't make a =

difference, except to the people in power in those countries where =

everybody else is starving.

Also, there is the old adage - give a man a fish you feed him for a day, =

teach him how to fish you feed him forever. Why don't we practice this =

in our foreign policy, or it just easier to take from those who work and =

give to those who are too uneducated to work efficiently?

Kent Starr
aka Wizzard=A9
wizzard@icanect.net