re: Droped three times from Cu-SeeMe <List

Ronald L. Lightman (rollight@memphisonline.com)
Thu, 18 Jul 1996 11:08:51 -0500

>no in fact my computer completely crashed and when I got back on line it was
>still waiting on me. I agree with you this is very informative. If people
>would stick to cuseeme and not talk so much about poverty. We all know and
>most of us do what we can. NO exceptions.
>> From: rollight@memphisonline.com (Ronald L. Lightman), on 7/16/96 11:40 AM:
>> Has anyone else had trouble staying on this List? I had to re-subscribe
>> three times.I have found the postings from this list to be very informative
>> and entertaining. Thanks

I agree that people should stick to the technical problems on this list and
make their point of view about social conditions in another forum. However,
I can see how people use whatever avenue available to express their
opinions because it means so much to them.Also, some people just like to
argue and /or gripe and some people,like myself,enjoy watching the action.
:-)
Regarding my original question,It is either my provider or the list
itself that has dropped my subscription and this would not be affected by a
computer crash. My e-mail should be waiting for me at my internet
provider,(memphisonline) as long as I asked for it with the proper command.
Does this list drop subscribers if they let too much time pass without
posting a question or reply? Should I be asking this question here or to
the list manager? Thankyou very much.
rollight@memphisonline.com