Re: Mac: Serial Port Switch

Yvonne Evans (vonmarie@cris.com)
Sun, 21 Jul 1996 19:59:46 -0400

At 7:02 PM -0400 7/21/96, StLouieWmn@aol.com wrote:
>You might want to try a device called Port Juggler. It used to not work with
>QuickCam, but the new version was suppose to. I would ask the company before
>I purchased it though. It works good on any other things that need to be in
>the printer port.
>
>Joan

I have a port juggler and the color quickcam and yes it does work. The only
thing I discovered with it is the port juggler has a chooser like your
printer chooser software to choose which ports you want what piece of
hardware. And under say example quick cam you pic the software that you
will use with it make sure you have the cuseeme program you use in it or
you will have a whitescreen. I recommend this buy for all mac users.
Yvonne

Yvonne Evans @@@ vonmarie@cris.com
Redford,Mi @o o@
| Printed on 100% recyclable phosphor. |
| |
http://members.aol.com/vonevans/index.html