Re:Message

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Thu, 25 Jul 1996 22:35:10 -0500

>Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 10:01:19 -0400
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: "Michael N. Quigley" <mnq1@cornell.edu>
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: Message
>
>I was interested to read Alex's response regarding i.p addresses, and how to
>locate a given individual. Any suggestions for Windows 3.1 environment?
>Thanks. Mike

If you use TRUMPET, it comes with programs like TRUMPDIG, TRUMPHOP, and
TRUMPING, which will do most of those same things. The WS_ series of
programs also seem to work with TRUMPET very well. I use WS_FTP32 to send
my web page stuff up to the Cornell server, and WS_Archie to search for files.

You can get TRUMPET version 2.0b from ftp://ftp.realtime.com/pub/msdos/slip
The file is named twsk20b.zip.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe