Me too - Windows 95 problems

Larry (brold@cjnetworks.com)
Fri, 26 Jul 1996 13:47:55 -0500 (CDT)

Re: Attached email

Nancy,

Have experienced some problems with this myself. I installed it and
everything seemed to run OK and my video window appeared along with the
person I was connect to. After installation of cuseeme, I installed
mirc4.52 and don't know if this had any effect on it or not. I can receive
the video window of the person I am talking to but will not show mine. My
icon in the ribbon at bottom of screen shows that I have a window. When I
restore or double click the icon it goes to the right of the icon window
towards right side of screen. When I minimize the icon with my name on it I
see it coming back from right side of icon window. Has anyone experienced
this problem and if so, what about the fix for it. The only other thing I
did was to delete the 2 "dll" files as instructed. I copied them back in
after problem was encountered tho. Thought that entered my mind was a
location position in my cuseeme.ini file located in the C:\windows directory
or something like that.

Has been very frustrating,
Thanks for your help in advance

Larry