Re: New user trying to find IP's/reflector

Rob Fleetwood (ROBFLEET@ix.netcom.com)
Sat, 27 Jul 1996 06:17:27 -0700

John and all others in search of reflectors..

I stumbled across a web page last week (http:\\www.face2face.com) which has,
as one of its features, a "CUSeeMe Reflector Scanner". Simply go to the web
page parenthetically noted above, click on the "Video Facilitators" picture
and then click on the "Videoconferencing on the Internet" link. There is a
short version and a long version/list of the results of the scanner which
periodically scans the net for reflectors, reports which are active and who
is connected to each (including lurkers) at the time of the scan.

Pretty neat, huh?

Rob