Re:WhitePine Board

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Mon, 29 Jul 1996 01:11:41 -0500

>Date: Sun, 28 Jul 1996 21:42:02 -0500
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: k1oik@ccsnet.com
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: WhitePine Board
>
>I looked at White Pine's page for the instructions called WPBoard.pdf
>but could not find them.
>
>Any one can assist?
>
>Burt Fisher
>===========================
>http://www.ccsnet.com
>telnet://ccsnet.com
>Cape Cod's Internet Address
>===========================

Go to this URL:

http://goliath.wpine.com/cudemowin.htm

and get the documentation in PDF format from there. You will also need to
download the PDF file viewer. I'm not POSITIVE that the WhitePine Board
documentation is included in the first file, but I think I remember seeing
it when I downloaded it...I'll check my copy at my office tomorrow. If it's
NOT included in the first file, I'll call WP and find out exactly where to
get it, and inform the list.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe